Reginald P. Smithers III Reginald P. Smithers III is offline

Default "New" boat

Eisboch wrote:
"Vic Smith" wrote in message

On Thu, 30 Aug 2007 07:04:05 -0400, "Eisboch" wrote:

Picked up my new (to me) boat yesterday and am really tickled with it.

Is this an "indulgence" boat or a dink for your future boat?
Sounds neat in any case.

--Vic

Purely indulgence and a heck of a lot cheaper than a new one.
It brings back many memories of my youth, water skiing behind one and
working at B-W back when they were located in Rockland, MA.

Eisboch

Eisboch,
What would you do if it wasn't for your spontaneous indulgences. This
is one of the few indulgences (and spontaneous indulgences) that us
simple folk could enjoy and afford. When you buy your new large boat,
let me know if you need someone to keep your brightwork bright and your
stainless shinning. All I ask is a duplicate set of keys.