Default "New" boat

"Eisboch" wrote in message

"Vic Smith" wrote in message

On Thu, 30 Aug 2007 07:04:05 -0400, "Eisboch" wrote:

Picked up my new (to me) boat yesterday and am really tickled with it.

Is this an "indulgence" boat or a dink for your future boat?
Sounds neat in any case.

--Vic

Purely indulgence and a heck of a lot cheaper than a new one.
It brings back many memories of my youth, water skiing behind one and
working at B-W back when they were located in Rockland, MA.

Eisboch

It'll be fun when you're at a boat launch and the owner of a $30K "wax me
daily" bass boat comes over to admire the simplicity of your new yacht.