posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob Capt. Rob is offline

Default Another Blow to Sloco!

Even if the boat is a needy racer who cares? If the boat is a fast
cruiser than it has place in the market. I feel that too many
cruisers
are not concerned enough with speed and efficiency.

Dungmaster is not going to understand this. Life silly Jeff he
believes that the way he uses his boat is superior to everyone else.
If we wanted to race we would have bought a FASTER boat by far. I
wouldn't waste time with 35s5's or any sloco style boats like the
clumsy looking Express 30.
We wanted a weekend cruiser that would be fun and fast and that's what
we got. It kills Sloco that it's a far nicer boat than his. It's a
nightmare for him, or why else would he bother talking about racing
that we don't do??? It's utterly sad. Next he'll tell everyone that
the 35s5 is a pretty bad mountain climber!
The 35s5 is a quick and fun cruiser, even by the most modern standard.
Why wouldn't anyone want a comfy sleek cruiser that's faster than a
J30 or Express 30? Sloco hates the fact that we sail faster and the
boats not on it's ass to do it. At 9 knots it's another story of
course!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAWA!!!!

RB
35s5