posted to alt.sailing.asa
Ringmaster Ringmaster is offline

Default Another Blow to Sloco!

Lots of trash talk but where are the wins? Like I posted, when the
nitwit was looking at the boat and making claims about it's
performance newsgroup members did an extensive web search for race
results that had 35s5s entered. 75% of the time the 35s5s finished
after the class that started after them. The few races that were won
were really non events. The Boob had boasted that he was going to do
some racing this summer. I'm sure after sailing the floating condo he
decided against it. He'll probably say the retarted kid kept him from
getting out there.

35s5.......crosses after the Catalina 27s.