basskisser

Default OT-- Atlanta

"NOYB" wrote in message hlink.net...
"basskisser" wrote in message
om...
"NOYB" wrote in message

hlink.net...
"basskisser" wrote in message
om...
"NOYB" wrote in message

"basskisser" wrote in message
om...
(Courtney) wrote in message

. com...
Hate to butt in on a conversation here but my husband and I may

be
moving to atlanta from pittsburgh next summer. What are the best
school districts to live and/or teach in? I believe his office

will
be
in northern atlanta.
Thanks

Gwinnett county rates among the best in the metro area. I know a
person who teaches there, and lives in Lawrenceville, and has

nothing
but good remarks about the way they handle there system.

As you can see demonstrated by basskisser's poor grammar,

punctuation,
and
spelling, the Atlanta area is in desperate need of good teachers.

As an idiot, you are the one sadly lacking any sense. What makes you
think that I ever went to school in the Atlanta area?

I'm not sure you that ever went to school...anywhere.

That's odd, NOYB, then WHY did you elude to the fact that I went to
school in the Atlanta area?

For all I know, you might still be working towards your GED.

Yep, for all you know. Sadly that is very little. So, again, why did
you make such an ignorant statement, then?