Harry Krause

Default OT-- Atlanta

jim-- wrote:

"basskisser" wrote in message
om...
"Jack Goff" wrote in message

.com...
"basskisser" was barely able to write:

Because intelligent people base knowledge on known facts.

Read that three times slowly, basskisser. Get a child to read it to

you.
Observe the incredulous look they give you when they read it.

Then tell us how intelligent your are again.

Jack

I am truly LMAO.

I'm not surprised at all that you don't get the ironic tone of the
sentence. What IS ignorant, is how you fools can think that a person's
sole intelligence can be based on whether he uses correct grammar,
spelling, and such when posting to a newsgroup. What dolts you are.

A person's "sole intelligence"? You really are amazing 'asskisser and are
indeed the NG idiot.

Oh, I dunno, Dennis. I had a bowel movement this morning that was
smarter than you.