posted to alt.sailing.asa
LLoyd Bonafide LLoyd Bonafide is offline

Default Subaru AWD eats traction tires.

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
ups.com...

You don't even know the difference between a boxing match and a bar
room
brawl.

Sure I do. The boxer is limited to hands only strikes. A good bouncer/
cooler has to have good street fighting skills and even better ability
to talk people OUT of fighting.

That's a gay bar you worked in eh?

You know nothing, even by sockpuppet standards. A boxer requires loads
of stanima while a bouncer is more focused on short span brute
strength.

And the boxer wins every time!

I bet you gave the gay patrons a good licking!

I was not paid well for fighting. I was paid well because I was
usually able to calm people down.

Besides licking what other techniques did you use to calm and soothe the
gay patrons?

You big tower of power!

pwnd!