NOYB

Default OT Lee Iacocca supported GWB in 2000, but not NOW!!!

"basskisser" wrote in message
om...
"NOYB" wrote in message

hlink.net...
"basskisser" wrote in message
om...
"NOYB" wrote in message

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
And a new poll of Ohio voters shows Kerry with a six-point lead.

Uhh...You do know that means Kerry's lead has slipped a point in the

ARG
poll since the last time they conducted it, right?

Seeing how you've taken it upon yourself to correct my grammar and
spelling, I don't think that "Uhh" is a word. It definitely isn't a
sentence, and if it were, you'd only use one period after it.

Uhh is slang.
The three dots form an ellipsis:

ellipsis
1.. A mark or series of marks (... or * * *, for example) used in

writing
or printing to indicate an omission, especially of letters or words.
I guess you can say that I used the ellipsis to fill in the omitted
expletives that fell between "Uhh" and my question.

For example, "Uhh, you stupid ****. You do know..."

But you didn't USE it as an "omission", you dumb ****.

Sure I did. I omitted the words "stupid ****"...which obviously, in
retrospect, should have been in there.