posted to rec.boats.electronics
Geoff Schultz Geoff Schultz is offline

Default NMEA GPS Antenna Suggestion

"Armond Perretta" wrote in
:

Jack Erbes wrote:

Thanks for your input on the condition of the interior or your
Raymarine radome. My son sees the interior of about 100 or so a
year, some them up to 6 or 8 years old, that are not having any
problems with corrosion either.

Jack

I may have missed an earlier discussion re Furuno and this problem.
What is the consensus on 2kw Furuno radomes and their weatherproof
qualities?

All that you missed was another one of Larry's repetitive rants about
RayMarine domes having pot metal in them and a bunch of other people
(myself included) stating that we've never seen the problems that he claims
to see.

-- Geoff
www.GeoffSchultz.org