Wayne.B Wayne.B is offline

Default August 25 - Well, that about winds it up.

On Sun, 26 Aug 2007 03:04:39 -0000, Skip Gundlach
wrote:

I'm sitting on the hook (anchored for those not familiar with the
term) under Atlantic Highlands, NJ, near the municipal pier, and
not far from the Atlantic Highlands Yacht Club.

Congratulations. Once you get through NY Harbor everything else is
relatively easy. We'll be on Long Island Sound for another 3 or 4
weeks before we start heading back south so if you see a Grand Banks
49 from Cape Coral, FL with blue canvas and a kayak on the foredeck,
that would be us. By all means stop by and say hello.