[email protected] tsmwebb@gmail.com is offline

Default Mast wiring connectors.

On Aug 24, 10:55 am, " wrote:
... masthead all around light...

Right, before I get hammered by the lawyers. Strike the masthead from
that. I meant to say "all-round white light" that is at the top of
the mast and often labeled "anchor" on electrical panels. I also know
that the tri-color light is at or near the mast head rather than
"masthead"... It does seem to me that the description of the light in
question in 23 (c) is pretty nearly identical to that in 30 (b) and
that it shouldn't cause vast amounts of confusion to use them
interchangeably but I am sorry if I have offended folks by doing so.

-- Tom.