Default Question for Peggie

"Steve Lusardi" wrote in message
Wilbur,
I take issue with your critisim of Peggy. She is one of the top
contributers to this forum. Her expert advise and her vast experience
is of great help to the readers here and I for on, listen very
carefully to everything she says. In this case, your point is well
taken, but it does not negate any of her response. Your critisism does
not elevate your esteem within the group, it only detracts from it.
So, if that was your intent, you have been successful.

I will never accept politically correct speech. My esteem in the eyes of
the group is the least of my worries. Was I not correct in pointing out
how Peggie managed to do everything but answer a simple question? How
good is advice when it's so generic that it doesn't address the issue?
Is it not valid to point out this failing? If she honestly is more
interested in sewage issues than self-image I'm sure even she would
admit I speak truly.

Have you noticed that the art of listening to a question and answering
it simply, directly and honestly is a lost art. If you don't think so
just listen to any politician side-step any question and go off on a
tangent. This is exactly what Peggie has done. Her response did not
answer the question. On the contrary, her response insulted the poster's
intelligence by indicating he did not know the difference between a back
up and waste in the ambient water stream. As a man I find this insulting
to my gender. I see no reason to abide it.

Wilbur Hubbard