Capt. JG Capt. JG is offline

Default Question for Peggie

"Steve Lusardi" wrote in message
Wilbur,
I take issue with your critisim of Peggy. She is one of the top
contributers to this forum. Her expert advise and her vast experience is
of great help to the readers here and I for on, listen very carefully to
everything she says. In this case, your point is well taken, but it does
not negate any of her response. Your critisism does not elevate your
esteem within the group, it only detracts from it. So, if that was your
intent, you have been successful.
Steve

That's the object of all trolls, especially this one. You guys are getting
lead by the nose by Neal, which is exactly what he wants.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com