Bob Bob is offline

Default August 22 - A Ripping Good Sail, or, Anybody NOAA good forecaster???

My dear Skip,

I have responded to several of your posts yet no word from you. I will
offer another idea and hope you reply.

As I read this post I get the impression that NOAA is the red headed
step child who never does anythig right. My adivse to yo is to enjoy
the information. Why, cause mariners before yo did not have such a
luxury. Say thyan you to the NOAA people and send them alll a
christmas present

Bob who just got drunk with a Bosun 3rd class from east coast now
driving 47' motor boats on the west coast. Soon to go to surfboat
school. Anybody know Surfman Beth?