John H. John H. is offline

Default Small craft warnings or rain

On Wed, 22 Aug 2007 21:33:46 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

"JimH" ask wrote in message
.. .
That is what it has been most of this month. We have not been out on the
boat since July 31st. We already set a record for rainfall for the month
of August and still have 9 days to go. The Lake is chunred up and full of
logs and large branches coming off swollen rivers making it unsafe for
boaters. Maybe it will be better by the end of the week.

Here, my boating time is being stolen by windows that need painting,
preparing for roof installation, putting up fencing to keep the friggin'
deer away from the vegetables, getting kid off to college, tree trimming,
band practice. This is ridiculous. The boat's growing mold.

Maybe a little less political bickering would provide some boating time?
Replace the windows with the plastic framed variety, let the deer eat what
they want and buy your veggies at the local farmer's market, wave goodbye
to the kid, who should be able to do his own packing, let the trees grow,
and go boating. Easy!
--
John H