Larry Larry is offline

Default Battery Electrolyte..

(Richard Casady) wrote in
:

They sell concentrated sulfuric acid at the grocery store, as well as
deadly vinegar and glycol, not to mention lye, pure sodium hydroxide.
That stuff is really corrosive. It will dissolve a human body. The fat
turns into soap. You want grocery store toxic, check out the thallium
salts. Sold to kill ants. Mouse poison, roach poison, fly killer. Some
of that stuff is quite similar to nerve gas. Lots of hazmat at the
supermarket. For the inhaler of glue, toluene by the quart.

Oh, I know! I used to mix them together to see if we could get them to
explode...again...from under my mother's sink when I was 12....(c;

Remember "Chemistry Sets"?....(c;

Larry