Larry Larry is offline

Default Battery Electrolyte..

Vic Smith wrote in
:

A Cajun named Blanchard saw me
drinking it, and warned me "Don't drink that. Makes you **** hard."
Don't know about that, but since it was essentially tasteless, I just
took his advice anyway.

Hmm...My Cajun's name was Alexander Dupree. He took me home to Louisiana
on leave from USS Everglades (AD-24) in the late 60's. Had a great time
fishing from his pirot boat. Cajuns KNOW where the fish are!

Drinking it is one of the most healthy things you did in your life.
Water is the body's cleaning agent. The purer it is, the better it
cleans.

Of course, if you sell "ionizers" threatened by the distiller
manufacturers:
http://www.ionizers.org/distilled_water.html
http://www.ionizers.org/purifiedwater.html
"Dr Theodore Baroody, in his book "Alkalize or Die", offers a list of
symptoms that may be precipitated by Acidosis"
Why do doctors prostrate themselves for a few easy bucks?
http://www.mercola.com/article/water...lled_water.htm

Here's a little truth:
http://www.durastill.com/myths.html
http://www.energiseforlife.com/disti...-questions.php
I've been drinking distilled water for 15 years since my last kidney
stone drove me to my knees with pain. Kidney stones are caused by the
calcium buildup from elemental calcium in drinking water. No calcium, no
kidney stones. Pretty simple, actually. I used to get them regularly.
No more!

If you saw what was left in my distiller after making a batch of
distilled from Charleston City Water, you wouldn't even bathe in it! It
looks like sewage, all brown and gook. My last hot water heater lasted 4
years before the acid from the lake water the city provides ate away the
inside of it because I found out it didn't have a sacrificial magnesium
anode. We cut open what was left to see why it wouldn't drain. IT WAS
FULL OF MUD!! REAL MUD!! They want me to drink that?? NOT.

On topic, I would NEVER drink water from a boat tank filled with crap
from various ports. Any hose laying on a dock at any marine in
Charleston GROWS GREEN ALGAE in about 4 hours. The water turns green
with it, ask Skip, who just left here. Those tanks can't be cleaned,
just killed. No thanks. I bring a 5 gallon tank with a pump for
whatever crew I'm with to drink PURE, distilled water from my still.

Larry