Bob_R Bob_R is offline

Default US - Cape Cod Canal #1

"Randy Kotuby" wrote in message
"Bob_R" wrote in message
news:zuSsi.890$I64.635@trndny08...
trying out my new digital camera.

Nice work with the new camera.

May I suggest running your images through a photo editor before posting.
I think many posters in this group (and I know most in the
alt.binaries.pictures.rail group) edit their photos.

I ran your shot through PhotoShop Elements 2.0. Most photos out of the
box are a little flat and need to have the contrast boosted a little bit.
Not all that much different but I think this one has a little more punch
to it. All I did was select the auto contrast option, I added a +4 to fill
in flash to lighten it a bit, a little of the unsharp mask and added a
little bit of color saturation. Total time about 60 seconds.

Your photos are very good and a little tweaking will make them
outstanding.

Randy

Hi Randy,
Thanks for the suggestions. I saved your message and will try my hand at
editing.
And I really appreciate the compliment.
Bob