posted to alt.sailing.asa
Scotty Scotty is offline

Default Heart of Gold Sails on...and on....

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
ups.com...

Notice how no one else jumped on your little effort?

Jeff never needs any help in slamming you down.

That's because
others can see the boat is sailing straight and they

probably know
that a Santana 30/30 doesn't slide easily.

Maybe it's because others, like me ,don't bother to look at
your crappy pics.

It is funny! But I can see it. You're pushing 75 and it's

all wrapping
up. I'm 44 and having more fun sailing than you can stand.

I think
everyone can see that!

What I see is a seasoned sailor smacking down a wannabe
pretender.

When Thomas tops 5 we plan to buy a DS style boat
over 40 feet.

Do you plan to sail *that* boat in the Round The Island
race, too?
You taking *that* boat on a ''cruise to nowhere' (out of
sight of land), also?

Why aren't you making REAL
passages?

This is hilarious, coming from the dock queen of LIS.

I have (sic)...and enough cash to buy a
300K + boat in a few years.

After you inherit 295k in a few years, right?