Larry Larry is offline

Default Battery Electrolyte..

Molesworth wrote in news:ukmole-
:

I postulated that the unavailablitity of battery distilled water

Wait! You said battery acid, before, didn't you?

Distilled water is available in every grocery store in the USA in many
forms. I make mine with a still in my kitchen to have clean drinking
water, free of government tampering, to drink.
http://www.waterwise.com/productcart...p?idproduct=24
It makes water with about .12ppm total dissolved solids, after passing
through the carbon post-filter. It doesn't even conduct electricity!

Sorry if I was confused about what you were looking for....

Larry