posted to alt.sailing.asa,rec.boats.cruising
katy katy is offline

Default New way to depart the Marina?

Gregory Hall wrote:

"katy" wrote in message

Tristan Jones was a liar and a pirate. He could wirte a good tale but
if you believed that bilge then you're as lame as he was. Neal, get a
life. You must ahve something you could do other than pretend to be
toehr people.

But he was an amputee. You said amputees didn't have no use for a boat.

No...I said that guy, if an amputee, would ahve no use for his boat...he
was doing a yutzy thing in a yutzy situation...

Tristan SAILED his almost around the whole globe one legged. I'd say
that makes you wrong.

Nope...doesn't make me wrong about anything...TJ was a hardened,
seasoned sailor before diabetes took his leg. He had lived aboard for
eyars and knew his way around his boat. Take a look at that guy hanging
off his bow pulpit, ready to sacrifice an arm or a leg....that's a
STUPID thing to do and Tristan Jones would agree...

Be a good girl scout and admit it. And what's
with this "Neal" crap? Does "Greg" look like "Neal" to you? Both have an
"e" and both have four letters. But, they ain't even close. You could
be dyslectic. I notice you mix up letters all the time. There's help for
that, ya know.

Yeah, Neal...whatever....gonna hide from the world forever behind all
your little socks? One day you'll run out of phone books to get names
from and then what?

Greg