posted to alt.sailing.asa,rec.boats.cruising

Default Catamarans have something extra....

"KLC Lewis" wrote in message
news

"Richard Casady" wrote in message

Some favor a watertight bulkhead forward on monohulls, with cargo
containers in mind. Those things can even mess up a screw on a big
ship.

It is my considered opinion that all containers should be made so that
they will sink if they go aglub.

And I think for every container that is lost overboard the captain of
the ship should be held responsible and fined 1000 dollars. I bet that
would put a stop to it. Why is it over in China or Japan the top guy has
the blame placed on him and gets shot or has to commit suicide when he
screws up royally but in the good ole USA the top guy, no matter how
badly he screws up, always manages to blame it on an underling who then
takes the fall?

Wilbur Hubbard