posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob Capt. Rob is offline

Default Heart of Gold Sails on...and on....

So you're claiming that the 30/30 is over-sheeted in order to slow
down for the dog in front of it?

The 30/30 is not oversheeted at all. I was talking about the 35s5. You
can't even track this discussion, let alone any course.
This is how everyone knows you have no experience sailing performance
boats. Your comments about sail trim are hilarious. It's like you
expect folks out for a spin on a fast boat should hang on to a
specific course and trim and that winds don't change every minute,
especially sailing to the bridges. That also proves that you probably
only motored in our area! Anyone who claims they can judge true
conditions or course from a few pics and vids is clearlly full of
crap!
Face it, Jeff. Fast monohulls are a mystery to you. You owned slow
tubs before and now you sail a floating radiator.

Like I said....I'm doing more sailing on more boats and I'm WAY
younger than you. When I'm your age I sure hope to be doing more.
Oh...wait...I already am!

Hoooh ahh!

RB
35s5