posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob Capt. Rob is offline

Default Heart of Gold Sails on...and on....

Katy is correct. The fenders are crowding the side decks and are
unsighlty. The starboard locker is huge with room for 30 big fenders.
As for Jeff's comment....
Could Jeff know anything at all about sail trim? Doesn't sound like
it. No surprise there. I wonder what course he thinks we were on and
what mark we were making for. I wonder if he worked out from the
camera angle that I'm behind the wheel? Sheeted in and 40%, but Jeff
can't reason out why?
Again, no surprise.

More pics and vids coming while Jeff waits for his next sailing break!

RB
35s5
NY