Calif Bill

Default Steering Adjustment on Sugar Sand Tango

Check for a hook in the hull. The bottom should be flat, not a dip in it.
Bill

"Lucas Stark" wrote in message
om...
I am looking at purchasing a 1998 Sugar Sands Tango. The boat is in
beautiful condition, and after a test drive I fell in love with it.

The only problem that I foresee is the boat seems to pull to the
right. I tested the boat in a river, and I found it difficult to keep
the boat in a straight line. I am not sure if this type of very
touchy steering is a characteristic of jet boat performance, or if
there is an adjustment on the steering control.

My question is,

How can I adjust the steering on this jet boat to compensate for a
pull to the right?

-- Lucas --