[email protected] justwaitafrekinminute@gmail.com is offline
Senior Member

Default Speaking of New Boats...

On Aug 19, 2:52 pm, John H. wrote:
On Sun, 19 Aug 2007 13:57:41 GMT, Short Wave Sportfishing

wrote:
On Fri, 17 Aug 2007 16:38:33 -0500, John H.
wrote:

The wife has decided. The Triumph is out of the question now. She and I
both liked the Scout better. We'll be moving to NC in about a year and a
half, and this looks to be easily towable to various lakes and the ocean.
Any comments?

http://tinyurl.com/27277t

or

http://www.scoutboats.com/models/185sportfish.html

The transom isn't open, but I'm hoping it will be pretty safe anyway.

Nice boat. I like the proud sweep in the bow. I see a lot of boats in
that size and configuration/function that would look so much nicer
with a little sweep like that in the bow. The last 20 footer I lofted
out had a nice sweep like that..... Oh, and a motor well with the 18
inch bracket, 2 1/2 feet forward of the transom