Default Bruce has fallen into the trap.

wrote in message
On 18 Aug 2007 18:43:04 GMT, Wilbur Hubbard
wrote:
wrote in message
m...
On Thu, 2 Aug 2007 13:20:25 -0400, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

Goodness Wilbur you certainly draw some strange deductions from
what
you read. I really thing a reading comprehensive course (they do
offer these as adult education courses) would be a great advantage
to you.

I've forgotten more about sailing than you ever learned. Now consider
the fact that you're so old you probably are in the early stages of
Alzheimer's so what little you managed to learn you are fast
forgetting.

And what about your physical state? You said you were 79. That's
really
old and at that age even the fittest of men have lost close to 80-90%
of
the strength they had in middle age. I hope you always wear a safety
harness the two or three days a year you go offshore. If you ever fell
overboard I doubt you have the upper body strength to get back to your
boat, let alone climb back aboard.

Much snipped

Myself, I'm a world-class athlete at 60 years of age. My VO2 max is
still around 75. (Lance Armstrong's is about 85). I did a 40K
individual
time trial on my Cervélo P2 Carbon last month and turned in a time of
61
minutes 23 seconds. (Can you pedal close to 25mph for 25 miles with no
drafting allowed? Fat chance!) Mentally, I'm also close to the top of
my game. IQ used to be about 150 but is now down to around 135. Still
in
the upper 95%tile.

Willie you really need some help in comprehending what you read. I
wrote that I was 75 and whether your glasses need changing or you have
difficulty counting so high you suddenly have aged me 4 years in the
past month.

You own Disney's boat, are a world class athlete and a great sailor
as you are everything else. In your imagination. The typical ego
saving tactic of a small time loser. The next step will probably be
the delusion that you are really Wyle E. Coyote and that you will
finally catch the bird.

It is one thing to carry out a discussion with an individual who may
be a little stupid, but can learn, but to attempt to carry one out
with a psychotic who in his dream world is a superman is a waste of
time. Your posts are so unreal that you should bill yourself as Willie
Clown rather then Willie Hubby.

You should've learned by now that all real sailors are tall tale tellers
.. . . Some are better yarn spinners than sailors and I think that's a
good thing. I like you because I suspect you of being an accomplished
tall tale teller.

Wilbur Hubbard