Short Wave Sportfishing Short Wave Sportfishing is offline

Default Speaking of New Boats...

On Fri, 17 Aug 2007 16:38:33 -0500, John H.
wrote:

The wife has decided. The Triumph is out of the question now. She and I
both liked the Scout better. We'll be moving to NC in about a year and a
half, and this looks to be easily towable to various lakes and the ocean.
Any comments?

http://tinyurl.com/27277t

or

http://www.scoutboats.com/models/185sportfish.html

The transom isn't open, but I'm hoping it will be pretty safe anyway.

Nice boat.

Although you could have had my Ranger for less money. :)

I like the Scout model line - nice lines and the interior layout is
very well thought out.

I would, though, take a look at Polar in this same model class.

http://www.godfreymarine.com/Graphic...1900sunset.jpg

The more I see them, the more I am impressed with the whole Polar
concept.