posted to alt.sailing.asa
Captain Crunch Captain Crunch is offline

Default Statistics

wrote in message
ps.com...
Hi everyone,

I am looking for statistics related to sailing for mostly every
country. This includes local/national stats as well as international
tournaments/events statistics. Anyone has a link to such stats?
Preferably, I want to be able to download files in MDB (Access), XLS
(Excel), CSV or any other easily-imported format.

Thank you!

P.S. Please reply by email! ( )

What kind of statistics are you interested in?
How about...On Long Island Sound, Boobsprit claims to sail every weekend,
while only playing with his Rubber Duckey in the bathtub.

Oh, come on, DickBreath. All you're really interested in is harvesting
e-mail addresses. Admit it, Ass-Hole.