posted to alt.sailing.asa
katy katy is offline

Default Tropical feeder bands My ASS

Joe wrote:
On Aug 18, 12:44 pm, "Captain Crunch" wrote:

Just a little "wiggle" to the North, and you'll be wishing for Tropical
feeder bands........

http://www.srh.noaa.gov/srh/tropical...lue=AT04&storm...

Be safe and ride it out in the Steel Red Cloud!

No better place than a streamlined steel shelter in a storm.

I'm keeping a sharp eye on Dean..We are ready to run.
Sorry no play by play reporting on this one if it heads this
way...unless it fizzles out...and I doubt it will.

Joe

Take care, Joe, and stay safe...you can tell us about it whenever you
get back or land someplace where you won't have trouble...