posted to alt.sailing.asa
katy katy is offline

Default ...and the panic sets in?

Captain Crunch wrote:
"katy" wrote in message

Captain Crunch wrote:

"katy" wrote in message

Captain Crunch wrote:

"katy" wrote in message

Horvath wrote:

On Fri, 17 Aug 2007 23:30:44 -0700, ladysailor
wrote this crap:

Donal, you should be grateful that woman post here. Men don't think
out of the box as well as women do.

Chauvinistic garbage. Men think much better than women. In or out of
the box.

I'm Horvath and I approve of this post.

Men think ablut one thing 80% of the time. That's why the world is in
trouble.

If women (not you.......real women!) wouldn't be so stingy with it,
there would be fewer problems

They'd just produce more b-tards like you....

I guess you never heard of safe sex. Well, I mean other than your
looks......they'd scare off any real man

By your definition I wouldn'
t let a real man go near me with a ten foot pole...

True

and there is no such thing as safe sex....

False. You need to get out more, and learn something. Not just what you
read in newsgroups.
Your communication skills could use a tune-up (as well as your typing
skills.....typing is communicating in newsgroups, btw)

You type your way, I'll type mine...