numlock numlock is offline

Default Fresh water cruising

wrote in message
ups.com...
On Aug 17, 11:11 am, "numlock" wrote:
Here's how the other half lives. All you salties check out my website of
recent cruise that my wife and I took to the 1000 Islands from our home
port
of Sackets Harbor in eastern Lake Ontario. ...

Beautiful. My father and grandfather both kept boats at Chamount's
CYC and my father currently keeps a Fish class sloop at his place on
Stella Cove, Amherst Island. I haven't been back in a while, but I
have a lot of nostalgia for sailing on Ontario. I remember sitting in
Port Havana, Efate, Vanuatu and thinking that I'd traveled a long way
to get to a place so reminiscent of Eastern Ontario. Of course,
you're more likely to be eaten by sharks (or maybe even Ni-Vanuatu) in
Vanuatu...

-- Tom.

Thanks, Tom. Maybe I'll get to Vanuatu someday.

Check out:

http://www.coldduck.org/cancruise2002/cancruise1.htm

pics of Kerr Bay, Amherst Island; and Prinyer Cove, etc.

Cheers,

Steve
Wind Dancer
Navy Point Marina