posted to alt.sailing.asa,rec.boats.cruising
KLC Lewis KLC Lewis is offline

Default Catamarans have something extra....

wrote in message
On Fri, 17 Aug 2007 22:21:06 -0500, "KLC Lewis"
wrote:

wrote in message
. ..
On Fri, 17 Aug 2007 14:46:28 -0400, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

wrote in message
legroups.com...

Me too. Why would anyone want a jackass like "wilbur" to sail the same
kind of boat as themselves? It's notable that he has never raced, nor
sailed any one-design or high performance boat (mono or multi). Which
of course begs the question, has "wilbur" ever sailed *any* boat? Yet
another question, why feed the trolls, Jeff??

Never raced? I suggest you look up the race history of my Swan 68,
Chippewa. A Google search will open your eyes.

Interesting the metamorphosis of Willie Hubbard into Mr. Clay Deutsch
of Newport, R.I., the owner of the Swan 68 named Chippewa is
positively amazing.

However, as Voltaire said - Common sense is not so common.

Bruce in Bangkok
(brucepaigeATgmailDOTcom)

Willie ain't got nothing on me. I suggest that y'all should look up the
race
history of MY vessel, "Pyewacket."

What is the make and length?
: