Gould 0738

Default Bill O'Reilly's Talking Points kicks Liberal lying sacks in the

Lost focus? We changed our plans to fit the mission. What purpose would it
serve to kill OBL now?

Effectively prevents that particular criminal terrorist ******* from striking
again.

We are fighting the terrorist's, enemies of the US, on their soil rather
than on our own soil. How would you like a homicide bomber to walk into your
local pizza parlor and blow the place up?

Do I get to pick the pizza joint? (kidding, of course)

I hear this all the time. It's binary crock. As if fighting against the US in
Iraq and sending a few dozen individuals to this country to blow up pizza
parlors and shopping malls, or fly airplanes into buildings can't happen
simultaneously.
In fact, our forcible intrusion into the Middle
East has most likely *increased* rather than decreased the liklihood of more
attacks in the US. True enough, the individuals we kill in Iraq won't be coming
here anytime soon......but their criminal terrorist ******* buddies will be all
the more inspired to do so.

Look ten, twenty or even fifty years into the future and
visualize what you want the world to look like and then start making it
happen. I want a world where my children and grandchildren are safe from
harm.

As we all do. But when your house is on fire, you put it out first before you
begin planning a major remodel cycle that will take 20 or 50 years.

Question: If our focus on Iraq isn't serving the best interests of the
terrorists, (as I believe it is), why are they sacrificing the people required
to keep the pot just barely boiling there?

We are likely to find out, to our profound dismay, that all the terrorists are
*not* moving to Iraq for the purpose of taking on
the American military with their Rube Goldberg bombs and small arms.