Shaun Van Poecke Shaun Van Poecke is offline

Default A good hands advice...

Yeah, thats the way!
Take any useful information completely out of the group, so the signal to
noise ratio gets even more depressing! We dont want any on topic posts here
thank you very much ;-)

Shaun

"Bob" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Aug 17, 7:45 pm, "Alaskan420" wrote:
Hi all,

My first post to this newsgroup. I have been perusing the posts for
several
months now.

Ric Hamel

Hello Ric:

If this is a real post and not some troll I would be pleased to tell
you what I did and why. But not here. Send me an email if you want.
This neighborhood has really gone down hill recently.

Interestingly, we are at opposite ends of the pipe.
Bob