posted to alt.sailing.asa,rec.boats.cruising
Jeff Jeff is offline

Default Catamarans have something extra....

* Wilbur Hubbard wrote, On 8/17/2007 8:47 PM:

And you still haven't given us a single example that fits my criteria.
Its simple: 36 feet, modern design, while cruising. Stop giving us
ancient homebuilt racing trimarans and claiming they're representative.

You lose!

I lose? You're the one claiming that ALL catamarans WILL capsize.
Perhaps you found one case, you still have around 20,000 to go.

http://www.cruisersforum.com/forums/...size-4446.html

And it only took two minutes to Google it. Now what have you got to say
for yourself?

You realize that the Outremer 45 is known more as a racer than a
cruiser - there's a video in UTube of one doing over 22 knots. At the
very least you'll need to show that it was used for cruising at the
time, not racing.