thunder

Default Bill O'Reilly's Talking Points kicks Liberal lying sacks in the

On Mon, 28 Jun 2004 07:39:49 -0400, Bert Robbins wrote:

All foriegn governments are our enemy. At times we treat them like
friends.

I sometimes think, all governments are our enemy. ;-)

Lost focus? We changed our plans to fit the mission. What purpose would it
serve to kill OBL now?

Bin Laden was directly responsible for the deaths of 3000 Americans on
American soil. In my mind, that's enough to make him the number one
priority then, now, and forever.

All in good time. As I said before, take off the blinders and try to see
the big picture. Look ten, twenty or even fifty years into the future and
visualize what you want the world to look like and then start making it
happen. I want a world where my children and grandchildren are safe from
harm. Letting the terrorists take over won't provide a safe future.

Unless we establish energy independence, a safe future just isn't going to
happen. *Part* of our middle east strategy is to control the flow of oil,
I would suggest that starving the burgeoning economy of say, China, isn't
a guarantee of a safe future.

http://www.motherjones.com/news/feat...ma_273_01.html