Wayne.B Wayne.B is offline

Default Well, wadda you know?

On Fri, 17 Aug 2007 06:26:57 -0400, "Roger Long"
wrote:

I think I'm going to clean up the whole rig by taking the mechanism off and
going the emergency battery route. You sound like a big guy and, if your 12
hp is that hard to get going, it's another vote that starting this 20 hp
engine cold would be unlikely.

I used to have a 2 cylinder Volvo diesel, about 12 or 13 hp, that
could be crank started. It did take a lot of effort though, and I was
a lot younger then. An emergenct battery is a good plan.