NOYB

Default OT-- Atlanta

"basskisser" wrote in message
om...
(Courtney) wrote in message

. com...
Hate to butt in on a conversation here but my husband and I may be
moving to atlanta from pittsburgh next summer. What are the best
school districts to live and/or teach in? I believe his office will be
in northern atlanta.
Thanks

Gwinnett county rates among the best in the metro area. I know a
person who teaches there, and lives in Lawrenceville, and has nothing
but good remarks about the way they handle there system.

As you can see demonstrated by basskisser's poor grammar, punctuation, and
spelling, the Atlanta area is in desperate need of good teachers.