Harry Krause

Default Bill O'Reilly's Talking Points kicks Liberal lying sacks in the

Dave Hall wrote:

Who is letting anyone run free? Just because the news is dominated by
liberals digging up more and more mud to sling at Bush (instead of
condemning our enemies), and concentrating on what's going wrong in
Iraq, that doesn't mean that the search for Al Qaeda and OBL is not
still a priority. We keep taking out key members every couple of
weeks. But those stories appear as a quick blip on the radar and are
quickly overshadowed by another round of pictures of so called "abuse"
in Iraqi prisons, or some other disgruntled former government official
tries to earn his 15 minutes of fame by slinging mud at the
administration.

Dave

Wow...not only have you taken a big bite of the Bush Bull**** apple,
you've eaten the whole damned thing, right down to the core.

Yessir, things are wonderful in Iraq, we've got less terrorism in the
world as a result of the Bush Bull****, and everyone is safer. And if
you believe any of that, you've been lobotomized...several times.