[email protected] brucedpaige@gmail.com is offline

Default Voltage regulator advice needed

On Thu, 16 Aug 2007 11:22:47 -0400, "Roger Long"
wrote:

wrote

What is the story on these home built or kit planes? I thought that
they could get, at least little way, away from the FAA.and all of its
guidelines and regulations.

This wasn't a kit plane. It was a 1976 Cessna 172 N, probably the best
behaved aircraft ever designed.

I did a little work on cessna's in Vietnam the two place (I think 170)
model and the later pusher-puller thing with the retractable landing
gear. By the way, they ferried those push-pull airplanes from the
states to Vietnam.

Was your's a tail dragger?

Bruce in Bangkok
(brucepaigeATgmailDOTcom)