Steven Shelikoff

Default Usage of motoroil

On 22 Aug 2003 04:08:30 -0700, (basskisser) wrote:

(Steven Shelikoff) wrote in message ...
On 21 Aug 2003 10:09:06 -0700,
(basskisser) wrote:

(Steven Shelikoff) wrote in message ...
On 20 Aug 2003 11:13:00 -0700,
(basskisser) wrote:

(Steven Shelikoff) wrote in message
going? Last night I was given my Asst. Instructor's package. I start
this evening, with a 6p.m. gold I and gold II class.

Good for you. Bad for them.

Steve

No, good for everyone involved, asshole. You see, I use the Karate
thread as proof of your idiotic you-know-everything attitude. You
don't know jack **** about the subject, NEVER had mentioned Karate in
ANY newsgroup, but then, when I mention it, all of a sudden you're an
expert!!!! Quite a coincedence, huh?

And you're wrong yet again. I never claimed to be an expert ... you
did. And since you claimed to be an expert, one would think you
wouldn't be so wrong about the few simple things I did say about Karate.
But you are.

No, you see, it's simple. You don't know squat about Karate. I do.
Period. The end. The only simple things that you know are what you've

If you really know so much about karate, then you'd know you were wrong
when you said that there's no etiquette in karate and that karate does
not teach one to be calm when confronted. You'd also know that under
the principles of karate, it's not ok to just go around attacking people
just because you feel frustrated.

Please give any reference from Ed Parker, or Lee Wedlake (the grand
masters of Kenpo) where they state anything about "calmness" or
"etiquette". There IS traditions, but sorry, no etiquette. Do you

If you're such an expert, you should be able to find something,
somewhere where they disagree with the cites I gave you saying that
karate does teach one to be calm when confronted and that there is
etiquette, especially in practice and matches. You can't find anything
to back your position and so you want me to do your research for you?
You're a moron, plain and simple.

Would you like to talk about Karate, and see which of us knows more
about it? I've even cited the father of AKK, Ed Parker, and his
understudy, Lee Wedlake, and you act like you know more than THEY

Please point out one post where I've said or acted like I know more than
THEY do. You're a stupid moron who projects his frustrations on
everyone else. I've said several times that I don't know more than they
do. However, as evidenced from your posts here, I just know more than
YOU do.

No, you are a dolt. You don't know a damned thing about it. Again,
some stupid website that wants your money said something about calm.
You are DEAD wrong. Again, look at the masters of Kenpo Karate. Read
what they've written. Then show me where in the HELL it says anything
about being calm. Placidity is foolish in ANY defensive martial art.

Being calm under pressure is not the same thing as placidity, and I
never said it teaches placidity. And I already provided you with all
the evidence you need to see you were wrong. Just because you can't
provide me with anything that the masters of Kenpo Karate have said
which proves shows you were right isn't my fault.

Calmness will get you killed. You must be ON your toes, wary of your
surroundings. They grind this into you daily. Speed, Power, Intensity.
Quite the opposite of "calm". Again see, you don't know ****. But as
usual, you seem to think you do.

And you apparently haven't even read your own cites. One of them said
"It should be easy to spot a black belt in a crowd, s/he should walk
like a Marine on roller skates".

Haahaaahaa!!! You don't even UNDERSTAND the quote....too funny!!!!

You're laughing like an idiot again. I suppose in your case, ignorance
in more then blissful, it's euphoric.

Also, with all your cites, you've proved nothing more than that you can
cut and paste. You didn't find a single quote from them that shoots
down what I said. You are a moron, and a glutton for punishment.

Bull****, you just refuse to see that. How about Ed Parker? HE is the
father of akk, and in his words SPEED, POWER, INTENSITY.....
Please show where ANY of his, or Lee Wedlakes writings EVER mention
being CALM when under attack.

There's your stupidity shining through again. You can't argue against
the point I made so you make up your own to argue against. I never said
they teach you to remain calm when under attack. They teach you to
remain calm when in danger of being attacked, therefore calmness is a
factor in Karate and you were wrong when you said it wasn't.

Again, quite the opposite is true. You are like a cat, waiting to
pounce. Ever fiber in your body is at the ready. Eyes scanning, mind
VERY focused (the opposite of calm).

And like a cat waiting to pounce, you remain calm until the time is
right.

do!!!! So, let's talk Karate, and find out what you know. You know
NOTHING, you are a lying jackass. You can't give your ranking, your
dojo, your lineage. Why? Because you don't have any, do you? Here is a
direct question: What training in Karate do you have?

It really frustrates you that I won't answer that direct question,
doesn't it.
Because you are a lying idiot, who doesn't know **** about AKK.
Period.

There's your frustrating shining through again. Frustrated and stupid
seems to be all you can muster.

You don't know **** about karate, and never will steve. You are a
liar. You can easily give verifiable information on your training, if
you have any, without "revealing" any more about yourself than
everybody in this newsgroup already knows. But, alas, you can't
because you don't have that training.

More frustration on your part because I won't play your stupid little
game? If I were to tell you my training, you'd just say I was bragging
about it, and that's not something karate teaches... and you'd be right
for once in your life.

Keep stewing it over. You're a proven stalker, and
especially now that you're doing research on me as evidenced by the palm
pilot thing, there's no way I'm answering your personal questions.
Especially when you won't even answer a direct on-topic question that
has nothing to do with your personal life.

Please show who I've stalked, and when I stalked them. What was the
outcome? Stalking? By simply searching google newsgroups, as YOU have
done with me??

You've stalked me. It's still ongoing. You search for personal
information about me and even posted some of what you found just to let
me know you were looking for it. You've threatened to snap my neck,
you've asked for personal meetings to do just that. I've never searched
google newsgroups or anything else for personal information on you,
mainly because I couldn't care any less about a mental midget like
yourself. But you apparently have this fascination with me.

Because you don't HAVE any. You have ZERO Karate training. NONE. If
you did, you would never make a statement like you should be calm when
under attack.

YOU said that, not me. And the only reason you did say that was because
you know you're wrong when you said karate does not teach one to remain
calm when in danger. I can see you now in a room full of people...
you'll be the one jumping up and kicking the air every time someone
sneezes, the exact opposite of a marine on roller skates.

What an idiot!! I'll be the one who is AWARE of things, as opposed to
sitting calmly and NOT in the ready.

No, you'll be the one in a frantic panic lashing out at anything that
frustrates you instead of remaining calm and letting the situation
develop to see if you really are in any danger.

Let's talk Karate theory. I was having a little trouble with the
extension for Raking Mace. My cover foot keeps wanting to turn toward
2 o'clock. Seeing how you are an expert, how did the Black Belt help
me correct this problem?

You should be working on your many other problems, none of which a Black
Belt can help you with.

See, you don't know ****.....never did, never will.

Frustrated at being proven wrong all the time? You really need to let
it go. You're acting like a little crying baby who keeps getting picked
on at recess. Is that why you took up karate? Because people kept
picking on you due to your obvious stupidity?

Heehee!! What a dolt you are.... You don't know me, nor no of my
intelligence, schooling, life's goals. Yet again, you think you are
able to analyse someone. Are you trained in any profession at all?

You've already told us enough about you, and the rest is self evident.

In real life, you're a cretinous nebbish who was picked on all his life
for subnormal intelligence. So you have to come onto a nrewsgroup full
of bluster to compensate for your real life failings. But you have a
problem in that you can't hide your subnormal intelligence here either.
It's plainly obvious for all to see. So you become frustrated and lash
out by stalking your antagonist and making it known to him that you're
doing so in hopes of scaring him off. But like everything else in your
unrewarding life, it didn't work. So you have to make up an imaginary
friend to buttress your feeble attemps at debate, Walt. But that was
such an idiotic ploy and was so easy to discover what you were doing
that the only thing it accomplished was to confirm your stupidity as one
who can't even make up an imaginary supporter effectively.

You are truly a lost cause.

You keep forgetting, also, that I'm a structural engineer. What do YOU
know about structural engineering? (I know, you're an EXPERT, right?
Know more than I do about it, right?) BWAAAHAAA!!!!

You're a **** poor engineer, as evidenced by the fact that you don't
even know why you're wrong about the temperature/viscosity topic as well
as many other very simple engineering concepts that you have no idea
about.
No, I'm a very good engineer. Well trained, with an inherently keen
engineering sense. You on the other hand, are just an ignorant blow

Now THAT is the most hilarious thing you've ever posted!!! YOU have an
inherently keen engineering sense? OMFG! Everything you've posted in
this thread contradicts that.

Stupid, stupid man. Please tell all what you know about engineering.
Where did you get YOUR engineering degree? Undergrad? In what
discipline? GPA?
I've got a very successful consulting business, do you? I turn down
work daily, even with the economy in the toilet, do you?

There's your inferiority complex shining through again. At least
subconsciously you realize you're a moron.

hard, TRYING to make people think you are quite special. You are,
quite special at lying...

Since you're always wrong, I'll take that as a compliment. Especially
because you can't find a single instance of my lying in this thread or
the other one I'm making you look like a blithering fool in.

Then tell us what you're karate training is?

No. Does that frustrate you, idiot? Of course it does. If it didn't
then you wouldn't keep asking.

I also am a home brewer. I've taken a couple of classes in it also.
Now, I would suppose you are an expert in THAT all of a sudden, too,
right?

You really are going off the deep end. This would be a lot of fun to
watch your mental breakdown if it wasn't so sad.

I'm having a breakdown because I homebrew??? TOO much!!!!!

There's that strawman argument again. What a moron you are. It's your
third sentence that points to you having a breakdown, not the first two.

All in all, it must be pure hell to be so insecure. But, I am rather
flattered that anything I mention that I do for fun, for work, etc.,
that you are so enamored that you want people to think that you, too,
know about those things.

The only person who's proven to be insecure is you. This post is a
classic example.

Really? In what way are you trained to analyse people's psyche?

Your insecurity is obvious to anyone with a minimal amount of psyche
training, which I had in college. One doesn't have to be a psychologist
to see that you plainly suffer from an inferiority complex, and one that
is duly deserved in your case. Just look at your statement: "No, I'm a
very good engineer. Well trained, with an inherently keen engineering
sense."

Heeheeh!!!!! Here we go AGAIN!!!! Now he's a damned psychologist!!!!!!
Oh, this is great!!!!! WHat a laugh!!!!!!!

The maniacal laughter of a simpleminded lunatic.

That's obviously not true and is the typical empty boast of someone with
an inferiority complex. If you didn't have an inferiority complex and
were truly a very good engineer, your inherently keen engineering sense
would be self evident and you wouln't have to boast about it. It's not!

And you are an ignorant oaf, who once again, is trying to act like an
expert in something he knows NOTHING about!!!

Denial won't help you.

Steve