Reginald P. Smithers III Reginald P. Smithers III is offline

Default Danger! Fire rescue squad at risk...

JimH wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
. ..
rom wrote:
Here's a smart Parker owner-

"Something else to consider... Since Parker have the notched transom, I
requested that Parker raise the notch in the transom 5" and install a 30"
shaft outboard. As a result, I've never taken water over the transom and
I've been out in some real snotty weather with a few guys in the boat."

http://www.stripersonline.com/surfta...d.php?t=409062

I think it is wonderful that you fellas are keeping yourself busy between
bouts of jerking off. Perhaps you might get Reggie Retardo to pull a
little, in case you tire.

rom is another Reggie alias.

Does that surprise you at all?

It surprises me. Tell me JimH, how did you come upon this amazing bit
of detective work? Did you do the same thing someone did when Harry
invented his sock puppet to talk about his Lobster Boat? Did you double
check my IP and compare it to rom's and see we both have the same IP?

I would love to place a wager, any wager, that you are wrong.