Richard Casady Richard Casady is offline

Default Removing 3 bladed prop on an Alberg 35

On Wed, 15 Aug 2007 15:40:14 +0700, wrote:

There *IS* the Medieval option. Accomplished with a Sawzall upon the
defenseless rudder. Then made good with epoxy/glass, complete with
two inch set back for NEXT time :-)

Got to be the way to go. You bust a corroded exhaust system and it
will be a major pain. Leave the engine alone.
There are a zillion powerboats that take a chain saw to get the
engines out. I think you can usually remove something like an A-4
without doing that. I have a chain saw and a sawzall. And an open
boat. And you can drill out the rivets with those aluminum hulls. Same
as aircraft repair.

Casady