HK HK is offline

Default Danger! Fire rescue squad at risk...

rom wrote:
Here's a smart Parker owner-

"Something else to consider... Since Parker have the notched transom, I
requested that Parker raise the notch in the transom 5" and install a 30"
shaft outboard. As a result, I've never taken water over the transom and
I've been out in some real snotty weather with a few guys in the boat."

http://www.stripersonline.com/surfta...d.php?t=409062

I think it is wonderful that you fellas are keeping yourself busy
between bouts of jerking off. Perhaps you might get Reggie Retardo to
pull a little, in case you tire.