posted to alt.sailing.asa
Jeff Jeff is offline

Default Jeff, yet another catamaran capsizes.

* Wilbur Hubbard wrote, On 8/15/2007 3:58 PM:
This one even looks like the one you sail.
http://www.falmouthlifeboat.co.uk/Ac...il.html?id=450

Be sure to click on the film icon for photos.

Perhaps you'll remember I've often talked about the safety of cruising
cats over 35 feet. That doesn't include 30 foot racing cats. This
boat is, I believe, a Schionning design. Here's what they say about
one of their newer designs: "The Line Honours series of cats is a new
range of racey cruisers concentrating firmly on being a light, fast,
exciting to sail, performance cat without compromise by any secondary
concern for creature comforts." When one sails a boat like this, they
have to accept the possibility of a mishap.