posted to alt.sailing.asa
Seahag Seahag is offline

Default i scream, you scream, ...

"katy" wrote:
Seahag wrote:

Think I'll stick with my Water Babies!

Did you get the one that's purple until it soaks in? I
bought some of that for the kids and Mr Sails grabbed it
instead of his usaul...hahahahaha.....he always pours gobs
on and it took him a while before he stopped looking like
Barney...I've been using Australian Gold..it's not greasy
and seems to do the trick...about the only casualty I had
this year was the rim of my ears when I was wearing a
baseball cap instead of a wide brim one day...

Haha, no it's not purple! The kids musta got a hoot out of
that!
It was what was laying around the boatyard when I was
working there full time in the sun. Now I just stick with
long pants, long sleeved shirts, and my big ass gardening
hat. I still get pretty dark here and there but no burns.
People give me funny looks when I got to the
dermatologist's...I tend to stick out of the pasty white
crowd.

Seahag