posted to alt.sailing.asa
katy katy is offline

Default i scream, you scream, ...

ladysailor wrote:
On Aug 13, 4:51 pm, "Capt. JG" wrote:

We all scream for sunscreen...

What do you use? Maybe you should think about upgrading...

Consumer Reports rated Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch SPF 45 as the best
and the best buy as No-Ad Sunblock Lotion Maximum SPF 45. Both are highly
rated for UVA and UVB.

--
"j" ganz

I don't use any sun screen. I don't like being all greasy and in
fact, I think it's dangerous to be slip sliding around the boat.

To keep from burning I simply stay out of the sun as best I can.

Barb

s/v Arabella
www.sailinglinks.com

Current location: Rarotonga, Southern Cook Islands.

Wow! The Cook Islands! envy envy Another thing that bothers me about
some of the lotions is that they are heavily perfumed...I do not like
walking around smelling like a pina colada, but the skeeters like it!