cavelamb himself cavelamb himself is offline

Default Sailor's Prayers

Larry wrote:

Herodotus wrote in
:

Ever noticed how some people, especially
novices start to move their lips in prayer when in what they think is
a threatening situation on a boat?

Yes. I think the reaction is inbred as we are washed over in religious
education from birth, even in families with no religion, by media, on the
street, in the schools, in contact with other humans. Brainwashed from
Birth is a powerful imprint.

My parrots think I'm God. I've been brainwashing them with it for over 20
years....(c;

EVERYONE has just GOT to be on a GUILT TRIP! This is ALL YOUR FAULT AND
YOU NEED TO BE PUNISHED!!

Sorry, Larry, Wrong religion for me.