Vic Smith Vic Smith is offline

Default August 13 - Light shows and other cruising delights

On Tue, 14 Aug 2007 15:57:14 -0000, Skip Gundlach
wrote:

August 13 - Light shows and other cruising delights

So, we watched until the false dawn extinguished the stars.
Before then, we were again reminded of our relative
insignificance in the universe, and of the majesty and awe of all
of it. It's truly (to us, anyway) impossible to grasp the
enormity of it, knowing that what we see is a tiny fraction of
the universe, and that our galaxy alone represents umpteen
million stars.

Yep, pretty daunting when it's difficult enough to figure out why the
alt belts are burning up.
Thanks for posting, Skip.

--Vic